Our primary services
Register your business in Canada
We have streamlined the process and you can start right now.
This program helps employers and employees avoid layoffs. This
provides Employment Insurance (EI) benefits to eligible employees who agree to reduce
their normal working hours and share the available work while their employer recovers.
The employees will keep their jobs while employers retain qualified and experienced
For more info visit: Government of Canada website
This program provides eligible employees with up to three days of
paid infectious disease emergency leave for certain reasons related to COVID19 while
Eligible employers can apply to the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) to be
reimbursed for these payments.
For more info visit: Ontario COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit website
Low income seniors (65+ years) or low income persons with
disabilities who own and live in their own home for at least one year and meet the
criteria can apply for a tax rebate on their annual property tax.
Learn how by visiting: their website
For business owners in need of assistance, RBC offers customized
advice to help relieve any financial pressures and disruption you may be experiencing.
You may book an appointment with: them for more information
- Up to $250,000 to jumpstart your projects.
- Up to 12 months principal payments postponement at the start of the loan
BDC provide funds to help Canadian businesses in the start-up phase
who have been in operation for at least 12 months and have generated revenues
For more info visit: BDC website
- A business number is a 9-digit standard and unique identifier of your business across Canada.
- You will use it if you need a CRA program account
Book an appointment: with us for a free consultation about business number registration.
The following benefit amounts are taxable and any amounts received
before December 31, 2020, must be reported on your 2020 tax return:
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
- Provincial or territorial COVID-19 financial assistance payments
For more information visit: Canada Revenue Agency
The Co-operative Education Tax Credit is a refundable tax credit. It
is available to employers who hire students enrolled in a co-operative education program
at an Ontario university or college
- Corporations may claim the tax credit on Schedule 550 and file it with their T2 Corporation Income Tax Return.
- Employers operating unincorporated businesses may claim the credit on Form ON479, Ontario Credits, included in their personal income tax return.
- Members of partnerships claim their share of the credit on their own corporate or personal tax returns.
For more info visit: Ontario ministry of finance website
You should register for GST/HST, if you make taxable sales, leases,
or other supplies in Canada (except if your only taxable supplies are of real property
sold other than in the course of a business).
You are a small supplier or the following applies to you:
- Your business is not incorporated
- You have sole responsibility for decision making of your small business
- You receives all profits and takes responsibility for all losses that are incurred by your business.
- If you are considered self-employed and reports your business income on your income tax and benefit return.
Book an appointment: with us for a free consultation on the eligibility of GST/HST registration.
For personalized GST/HST return, the due date is located at the top
of your GST34-2, GST/HST Return for Registrants, if it falls on a weekend or holiday but
CRA receives your payment the next day it is not considered late.
Your payment deadline depends on your GST/HST filing period. Most GST/HST payments are due at the same time as your GST/HST returns. There are case it is different when
- You are an annual filer and pays in installments
- Your business’s fiscal year ends on December 31st and you have business income for tax purposes
Book an appointment: with us for a free consultation about your business’s GST/HST.
It is best for small business owners to talk to an accountants or tax professionals when
it comes to dealing with their taxes. We can help you manage your tax information with
Book an appointment: with us an make us your Authorized Representative