image description

Over 2000
clients served

image description

25 years

image description

over 50
businesses grown

Our primary services

Business Incorporation

We will walk you through the basic requirements and legal actions of the incorporation process.


Our team is an expert when it comes to interpreting, classifying, reporting, and summarizing financial data.


We are equipped with the best strategic method on how to be tax compliant while maximizing growth.

Register your business in Canada

We have streamlined the process and you can start right now.

Step 1
Online consultation form
Step 2
Get contacted by a Y&A Specialist
Step 3
Incorporation process and payment
Step 4
Get started with your business!
Register Your Business

How can we be of service?

75 Watline Ave #134, Mississauga, ON L47 3E5, Canada

Feel free to use our book appointment tool situated on the menu bar


Canada Work- Sharing Program- COVID19 Extended until September 24, 2022

This program helps employers and employees avoid layoffs. This provides Employment Insurance (EI) benefits to eligible employees who agree to reduce their normal working hours and share the available work while their employer recovers. The employees will keep their jobs while employers retain qualified and experienced workers.
For more info visit: Government of Canada website

Ontario Paid infectious disease emergency leave Retroactive to April 19, 2021 to December 31, 2021

This program provides eligible employees with up to three days of paid infectious disease emergency leave for certain reasons related to COVID19 while Eligible employers can apply to the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) to be reimbursed for these payments.
For more info visit: Ontario COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit website

Mississauga Tax assistance for residents.

Low income seniors (65+ years) or low income persons with disabilities who own and live in their own home for at least one year and meet the criteria can apply for a tax rebate on their annual property tax.
Learn how by visiting: their website

RBC Business Client Support

For business owners in need of assistance, RBC offers customized advice to help relieve any financial pressures and disruption you may be experiencing.
You may book an appointment with: them for more information

BDC Start-up financing
  • Up to $250,000 to jumpstart your projects.
  • Up to 12 months principal payments postponement at the start of the loan

BDC provide funds to help Canadian businesses in the start-up phase who have been in operation for at least 12 months and have generated revenues
For more info visit: BDC website

Do you already have a Canada business number?

  • A business number is a 9-digit standard and unique identifier of your business across Canada.
  • You will use it if you need a CRA program account

Book an appointment: with us for a free consultation about business number registration.

T4A COVID-19 amounts

The following benefit amounts are taxable and any amounts received before December 31, 2020, must be reported on your 2020 tax return:

  • Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
  • Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
  • Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
  • Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB)
  • Provincial or territorial COVID-19 financial assistance payments

For more information visit: Canada Revenue Agency

Ontario Co-operative Education Tax Credit

The Co-operative Education Tax Credit is a refundable tax credit. It is available to employers who hire students enrolled in a co-operative education program at an Ontario university or college

  • Corporations may claim the tax credit on Schedule 550 and file it with their T2 Corporation Income Tax Return.
  • Employers operating unincorporated businesses may claim the credit on Form ON479, Ontario Credits, included in their personal income tax return.
  • Members of partnerships claim their share of the credit on their own corporate or personal tax returns.

For more info visit: Ontario ministry of finance website

As small business owner, when should you start charging GST/HST to your customers?

You should register for GST/HST, if you make taxable sales, leases, or other supplies in Canada (except if your only taxable supplies are of real property sold other than in the course of a business).
You are a small supplier or the following applies to you:

  • Your business is not incorporated
  • You have sole responsibility for decision making of your small business
  • You receives all profits and takes responsibility for all losses that are incurred by your business.
  • If you are considered self-employed and reports your business income on your income tax and benefit return.

Book an appointment: with us for a free consultation on the eligibility of GST/HST registration.

Small businesses GST/HST filing and payment period.

For personalized GST/HST return, the due date is located at the top of your GST34-2, GST/HST Return for Registrants, if it falls on a weekend or holiday but CRA receives your payment the next day it is not considered late.
Your payment deadline depends on your GST/HST filing period. Most GST/HST payments are due at the same time as your GST/HST returns. There are case it is different when

  • You are an annual filer and pays in installments
  • Your business’s fiscal year ends on December 31st and you have business income for tax purposes

Book an appointment: with us for a free consultation about your business’s GST/HST.

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Authorized representative

It is best for small business owners to talk to an accountants or tax professionals when it comes to dealing with their taxes. We can help you manage your tax information with the CRA.
Book an appointment: with us an make us your Authorized Representative